03 Sep Electrical Contract Engineer
Working for a highly successful business who design, install and maintain high end water features for private high net worth individuals and commercial businesses throughout London and the South East.
Mechanical & Electrical skills required:
Candidates would have one or more of the following qualifications althoughthis is not essential:
- A Level 3 NVQ in Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment plus a Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical Systems.
- A Level 3 NVQ in Electrotechnical Services (Installation, Buildings & Structures) and L3 Award in Initial Verification & Certification of Electrical Installations & L3 Award in in the Periodic Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical Systems & L3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations (17thEdition) if not covered you’re the NVQ3.
- Any relevant electrical installation qualification that precedes NVQ plus L3 Award in Initial Verification & Certification of Electrical Installations & L3 Award in in the Periodic Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical Systems & L3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations (17thEdition).
Mechanical Engineering / Plumbing
- Any relevant Building Services qualification and or experience in the installation of pumping and pipework systems. Useful but not essential qualifications include Level 1, 2 or 3 NVQ’s 2000, 6035, 6088, 6188, 6189 or 7188.
Other qualifications that would be beneficial include SSSTS or SMSTS, PASMA, Confined Space, First Aid and other H&S related qualifications.
Pay and Benefits
Excellent High Basic plus overtime and bonus scheme depending on suitability / qualifications. Pension – Auto enrolment with up to 5% company contribution.
Death in service insurance of 3 x basic salary.
Branded company work clothing including all PPE will be supplied for day to day use.
Travel. The company will provided a branded vehicle for travel to and from work or will pay for you to travel to site using public transport.
Holidays. 34 days to include all Bank Holidays and four management days.
- Sandiford Green operate as a recruitment agent on behalf of the client..
|Salary||£35 to £45k|