02 Jan Grounds Manager
Sandiford Green are working with a leading independent school in Hampshire to search for a Grounds Manager to lead a small team of grounds professionals.
Qualified in Grounds/or by experience, you will be have previous experience of running a department within a similar environment.
We are looking for the following background:
- Relevant professional qualification in grounds management, or equivalent experience and evidence of continuing professional development.
- Ideally have previous experience of working in a similar role within a school or college.
- Have a track record of successful leadership combined with excellent projectmanagement skills and a proven track record of managing change.
- Highly effective leadership and change management skills including excellent organisational/planning skills as well as excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Clear commitment to working as a team player at various levels.
- Experience of building effective strategic relationships with suppliers and advisors.
- Experience of reviewing supplier contracts and supplier analysis.
- Working knowledge of operational risk management practices and relevant legislation.
- ICT literate (Excel, Word).
- To be physically fit enough to carry out the duties required of the role.
- To have a full clean driving licence and be prepared to take minibus driving training.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great team in a school with a great reputation for excellence throughout.
|Salary||£30,000 to £35,000 p.a|