03 Jan Legal Cashier
We are shortlisting for a Legal Cashier for a leading medium sized Law firm in Woking.
A vacancy has arisen within a busy Client Finance Department. A Legal Cashier is required on a full-time basis to provide the highest level of support and service to employees and clients on legal accounting matters.
The ideal candidate will have proven accounting skills and experience and knowledge of both the Solicitors Regulation Authority Accounts Rules 2019 and be familiar with using legal Accounting Software; in particular, experience of Elite 3E would be an advantage.
- To identify and input incoming cheque details into cheque register
- To post incoming Office & Client ledger receipts
- To process outgoing Office and Client account cheque payments, meeting the time deadline of each office
- To ensure all bills are posted daily notifying fee earners of any discrepancies
- To transfer payment of fees daily
- Client Account Interest calculations
- To assist the Senior Cashier’s when required to provide cover in respect of Client and Office account bank reconciliations, processing and posting of Bacs and Chaps payments & International Payment receipts and payments
- To deliver banking to the bank each day
The company offer excellent benefits and package.