£30 to £35k plus benefits
Working for a leading design company who specialise in the installation and maintenance of quality water features across the UK – specifically London and surrounding M25.
Mechanical Engineer – Job Overview
The role will include the installation of fountain and water features.
- Installation of above and below ground pipework.
- Installation of both dry sited and submersible pumps.
- Installation of filter systems including cyclone and sand filters and biological filters.
- Installation of high pressure misting systems inc. high pressure pipe systems.
- Assisting electrical team with the installation of electrical fix including cable sets, system control panels
- Operation of automatic and manual chemical dosing systems.
- Operation and testing of electrical control systems.
- Fault finding and diagnosis.
Mechanical Engineer- Skills & Experience required
In order to carry out the role you will need to have
- One or more of the following qualifications would be beneficial CSCS card holder, SSSTS or SMSTS, PASMA, Confined Space, First Aid and other H&S related qualifications.
- Ideally experience dealing with water features or swimming pools.
- Clean driving licence
- Good communication skills
- Use of hand tools
- Good understanding of construction sites
- Numerical and computer skills
Salary dependent on suitability and qualifications .The successful applicant will be expected to work a full 40 hour week generally starting on site at 8.00 am.
Expected additional earnings: overtime in excess of 40 hours. Pension – Auto enrolment with up to 5% company contribution after 12 months.
Death in service insurance of 3 x salary.
Branded company work clothing including all PPE
The company will provided a branded vehicle for travel to and from work or will pay for you to travel to site using public transport.
Sandiford Green operate as a recruitment business in relation to this role