£24,000 – £32,000
A home based consultative telephone Account Manager is required to work for one of the most exciting brands in the country.
Launched in 2000, the company is now the biggest home-grown web brand in the UK with traffic levels surpassed only by Facebook, Google, Youtube, eBay and Amazon. The company have enjoyed impressive market growth since 2000 and are leaders in their field.
Telephone Account Manager: Tasks
- Pro-actively contacting existing client base with some inbound and new business targets
- Making customers aware of products to enhance business, working on customer retention and satisfaction
- Working closely with the field Account Manager to meet customer expectations
- Working with data, making sure customer information is up to date and recorded on the CRM
- Conduct product training with customers
To be considered for the role:
- You have 2 years experience working in a sales environment, with a mix of account management and some new business sales
- Can manage and deal with customer expectations with strong customer service skills
- You can demonstrate that you can challenge and identify new ideas and are a great communicator
- Media or Digital sales is a distinct advantage – or selling a service.
- Experience of using a CRM and data tools to help add value to propositions
Sandiford Green operate as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.